CAFP really cares about their student members. I have been given so many opportunities to network, be mentored, get involved with the community, ...Read more
Our mission is to promote professional excellence, personal development, and to facilitate alliances leading to excellence in our industry.
We recognize that there are many foodservice professionals working in smaller centres who do not have as many opportunities for professional development and networking. CAFP has created an opportunity to bring the association benefits to these professionals! The ‘Member-At-Large’ Membership Help us bring the association benefits to fellow professionals while strengthening our membership.
Benefits of membership:
- Access to CAFP National Website
- Access to CAFP National Membership Roster
- Access to Education sessions via Webex events
- Attendance at Branch meetings across Canada , if travelling in the area
- National and Regional Newsletter
- Complimentary subscription to the Atlantic Restaurant News, Ontario Restaurant News or Pacific Prairie Restaurant News
- Complimentary subscription to the Foodservice and Hospitality Magazine
- CAFP Members at Large group hosted on LinkedIn – the leading business networking tool today
Log onto LinkedIn and get the most up to date announcements on upcoming events! Join in on interactive discussions, news, hot topics with your exclusive network of industry professionals on CAFP Members at Large group.
If you know someone in our industry that would enjoy being part of CAFP, please encourage him or her to apply.
If you would be interested in joining this dynamic branch, please click here to apply online.
Details on CAFP’s prestigious Credentialed Food executive program are located under the Website Programs tab.
If you are considering applying for CFE designation and would further like further information, contact the MAL Branch CFE Chair – Carol Schell, CFE. Email: email@example.com