CAFP really cares about their student members. I have been given so many opportunities to network, be mentored, get involved with the community, ...Read more
Welcome to the CAFP London Professional Branch!
Dear Friends of the Foodservice Industry,
It will be another exciting year of the Canadian Association of Foodservice Professional, London Branch. We look forward to meet all of your at our monthly general meetings. The goal of our meetings are to provide an opportunity for the professional members to network with each other, to develop your potential business network, for the student members to seek advice and mentorship among professional members, and more importantly, for the professional members to seek great future employees among our outstanding students. There are many other benefits of joining the CAFP London Professional Branch, which are listed below.
CAFP is a national organization of foodservice professionals, representing over 500 members, who work in all facets of the food service industry. The association also supports Student Branches for students enrolled in foodservice-related programs in universities and community colleges throughout Canada. CAFP strongly supports these future leaders in our industry with a robust bursary program. We are fortunate to have a vibrant student branch at Brescia University College of 100+ up and coming industry leaders.
The purposes of CAFP are:
- To enhance the prestige of the foodservice profession through raising standards of service
- To promote education in the industry and increased opportunities for youth to train for the food service profession
- To promote research in food service and nutrition
- To promote through good fellowship and personal association
- To provide new opportunities for increased management efficiency and for exchange of professional information