CAFP really cares about their student members. I have been given so many opportunities to network, be mentored, get involved with the community, ...Read more
Variety of pre/post conference activities, education sessions, tours, and networking!
- Pierre Battah, MBA, CHRP, CMC – Multigenerational Workplace, CBC Columnist
- Kathy Nason - Spring Brooke Cranberry – Get the "Buzz" on an organic cranberry operation
- Dave Wolpin - Young Entrepreneur, Farmer, Food Market Owner and Developer – sharing experience in growing, promoting, distributing real local and organic foods
Jessie Jollymore, PDt – community health centre's salad dressing business. Success on Dragon's Den
- CAFP members share success stories!
- New website training!!!
- And more!
Conference Planning Committee
- Esther Archibald, CFE
- Thomas Holzschuher, CFE
- Peter Lam, CFE
- Vanessa MacLellan, SE
- Elaine Robichaud, CFE
- Carol Schell, CFE
- National Office: Sherri Barkoff, CB
2015 National Conference Agenda
|Wednesday May 27th - 4PM to 7PM||Registration/Information Desk||Conference Foyer||
|Wednesday May 27th - 7PM to 9PM||Welcome "Early Bee" Hospitality Suite|